70s Vintage Brown Wide Flare Large Corduroy Pants Details:
- heavy cotton brown cord
- pleat that comes from wide band belt area creating a great front design
- zipper and button placket placed like a mans but i believe these are women's (not positive though)
- shown in image with a belt that is not included
- angled side pockets only on front
- wide flared leg with front line that comes from the pleat edge closest to zipper
- I believe these would be best for a medium or large but not positive as the waist line is lower than a natural waist. Base purchase off a pair of pants with similar measurements keeping in mind both the front rise, back rise, waist and hips
Closure - zipper topped with snap button
Material: unmarked but feels like cotton corduroy
Brand/label/care: no brand just care label
Condition: Very Good
- pants do not look worn on legs like they photographed but look even
- clean, ready to wear
Measurements: (taken flat and doubled when needed)
Waist - 34"
Hips - 41" (measured close to bottom of zipper)
Side Seam Length - 42"
Inseam - 33.5"
Cuff - 23"
Front Rise - 10"
Back Rise - 15"