Y2K Vintage Low Rise Patch Flare Blue Jeans Small Details:
- 2.5" zipper on low rise front
- classic early 2000s denim cut with low rise and flare leg
- sewn in fabric patches in two spots with intentional distressing under pockets area and on patch area
- made in the USA
- medium wash blue
- I believe these would fit a size 4 or 6 small but not positive so please base purchase off of actual measurements listed and compare to similar pair of jeans
- 7.75" low rise so please make sure to base purchase off waist measured that far up as much smaller than a 30" natural waist
Closure - short zipper topped with button
Material: cotton denim
Brand/label/care: Delia*s, made in the USA, care instructions, material
Condition: Very Good
- threadbare wear to the bottom hem of jeans shown in images
- one patch where it was sewn on detatched at bottom seam
- clean, ready to wear
Measurements: (taken flat and doubled when needed)
Waist - 30"
Hips - 37" (measured close to bottom of zipper)
Side Seam Length - 38.5"
Inseam - 31.5"
Cuff - 21"
Front Rise - 7.75"
Back Rise - 12.5"