70s Vintage Mint Green Sheer Nightgown Peignoir Small Set Details:
- A line single layer nightgown design with illusion top bodice with inset lace
- housecoat peignoir robe is single layer that buttons down front with top snap button and one side slit pocket
- robe features 3/4 sleeves with nightgown sleeveless
- both nightgown and peignoir trimmed in sheer nylon with inset lace, gathered bodice and bow trim
- color is a mint green
- best for a size small but please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: Very Good
- a handful or two small picks to outer nylon fabric
- pink discoloration on one shoulder, one upper sleeve and one button
- heavy floral fabric softener smell that would likely lessen with a quick hand wash otherwise clean, ready to wear
Bust - 37" (meant to fit loose so best for a 32" or 34" bust)
Waist - 46" meant to be flowing
Hips - 50"
Sweep - 62"
Shoulder to waist - not applicable due to A line design
Length - 36"
arm opening - 17"
Bust - 37"
Length - 37"
Sleeve - 17.5"
Shoulders - 14.5"
Bicep - 12.5"
Sweep - 61"
- Vanity Fair, Made in the U.S.A, all Nylon Anaron III, Exclusive of Decoration or overlay, Size Small (32 on robe), care instructions
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Layaway unavailable in first 30 days an item is listed. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!