Late 60s Vintage Yellow Knit High End Resort Wear Midi Large Dress Details:
- high end knit dress designed for resort wear - dress originally retailed for what would be equivalent to over $600 in the late 60s or very early 70s
- soft buttery yellow
- acrylic knit
- double button cuffs along with two bodice buttons
- shown with a slip not included so a slip will be needed
- fits below the knee
- center back nylon Talon brand zipper
- best for a larger size medium or smaller size large depending on how fitted you would like the dress but please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: Very Good
- a few small pulls at back by zipper shown in images
- a couple of tiny discolorations by sleeve button shown in image
- clean, ready to wear
Bust - 37"
Waist - 30"
Hips - 38"
Shoulders - 16"
Sleeves - 23"
Shoulder to waist - 15.5"
Length - 43"
- acetate knit
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!