Vintage Industrial Wood Top Steel Handle Pull Dolly Cart Details:
- main body is steel and wood with rubber wheels
- wheels are painted an orange but grease covers much of the paint
- front two wheels are on axel and fully swivels for ease of movement when handling very heavy things
- this was used in a steel plant in Ironton, Ohio
- cart is extremely heavy
- top layer is some kind of wood trimmed in steel at front
- cool patina of yellow paint on steel and top visible but much has come off
- shipping and local delivery not included in price (please see shipping section)
- made by Wellington Machine Co in Wellington, Ohio (company opened in 1890 and sold in 1980s i believe)
Decade: no exact date but made somewhere between the 1920s into the 70s most likely
- please review all images in detail as I utilize a high resolution camera in order to show great detail so you know exactly what you are purchasing
- this has extremely heavy use with gauges out of wood, paint deterioration, heavy grease on wheels for ease of use
- wood top has bent somewhat from heavy weight
- all metal surfaces has dings and gauges
- moves with ease
- tires still work but have many gauges and discoloration
- handle would have to be secured as it falls over easily if put up and is extremely heavy as it is made of steel
- Overall gorgeous in person but be sure to ask for more images or more details if any questions
Length - 48"
Width - 25"
Height - 15"
Handle Height when resting against cart - 44"
Shipping: Shipping and delivery are not included and must be arranged by the buyer though I can definitely assist in any way. Pickup is in Ironton, Ohio, 45638. Please contact me for any questions. I recommend UShip or Plycon for a quote.
Returns: I do not accept returns on furniture. All sales are final so please make sure to ask for any additional details if needed.