\90s Vintage Medium Cream Cotton Muslin Prairie Dress Nightgown Details:
- a soft flowing sheer cream muslin cotton gown that could work either as a nightgown or even possibly as a dress (likely was intended as a nightgown)
- from the 90s Victoria's Secret Country
- partial button front that would be perfect for a nursing mother
- sleeveless with a scooped back and empire waist
- sweetest romantic soft aesthetic
- bottom lace color varies from cream to a heavier cream color throughout
- fits like a medium but please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: Very Good
- slightly frayed places of lace trim
- part of original buttons were missing so replaced with vintage glass buttons that look more natural
- slight pilling under arms but extremely minor
- cotton muslin is so minimally processed that there are tiny bits of brown cotton fiber in the weave
- clean, ready to wear
Bust - 37
Shoulders - 13.5"
Shoulder to empire waist - 14"
Waist - 35" (meant to be fully loose)
Hips - 70" (approximately)
Length - 53"
Skirt Sweep - 96"
- Victoria's Secret Country, 100% cotton material, made in Sri Lanka, care instructions, RN #
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Layaway unavailable in first 30 days an item is listed. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!