80s Vintage Black Leather Lace Up Heeled Boots Details:
- very much a 80s does Edwardian style of boot in design
- 1.25" stacked heel with a narrow squared off toe tip
- 4 lace eyelets up each side topped with 7 hooked eyelets for ease putting on
- leather is in great condition as these appear worn very little
- inner boot marked style number with size 8B
- marked a size 8B but please base purchase off of actual measurements compared to a similar pair of shoes
Condition: Very Good
- wear to bottom sole along with small gauge to one heel cap
- some minor scuffing to leather
- a few of the latch hooks have been slightly pulled out
- have been polished and conditioned
Inner footbed - 10" tip of inner toe to back bottom of footbed
Widest part of ball of sole - 3 3/8"
Heel height - 1.25"
Boot height - 10"
Calf width - 11" but adjustable with laces
- genuine leather outer, manmade sole