90s Peaked Lapel Tuxedo Black White Sleeveless Evening Gown Details:
Wide peaked white satin lapels similar to that of a tuxedo, back featutres 4 angled white satin straps that begin a couple inches above the natural waistline
inner black sequin and rhinestone accents at bustline behind lapels
- top area is lined, dress is a crepe material for the main body
- Closes with nylon zipper topped with hook and eye, top back collar has two hook and eyes and buttons with satin loop
- high center front slit goes above knees of full length dress
- best for a medium with no stretch of 29" waist but please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: very good
- one tiny spot of faint discoloration on white satin inner collar
- a couple tiny picks to crepe weave
- has not been cleaned but no odors, presents beautifully in person
Bust - 34”
Waist - 29”
Hips - 39”
Length - 58.5” (center back under collar to bottom hem)
High center front skirt slit - 25”
- Tonight, size 8, polyester, care labels, lot #, RN, CA
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!