Mid 80s into Early 90s Light Pink Insulated Puffy Short Coat Details:
- soft pink cotton exterior shell with acrylic knit sweater insets
- puffy rolled shawl collar that rolls into the snap buttons
- snap buttons cover a YKK brand nylon zipper that runs down to the top of the bottom elastic hem area
- shoulder pads to give a stronger shoulder silhouette
- doesn't seem heavy enough for a really really cold winter with the outer material being cotton but would be good for cold weather that isn't severe
- meant to blouse out
- best for a size XL but please base purchase off of actual measurements to ensure a good fit
Condition: Very good
- light pilling overall on cotton
- one faint brown spot of discoloration at back of collar pointed to in image
- clean, ready to wear
Measurements: taken flat and doubled when needed
Bust - 48" - top of raglan diagonal fabric side seam
Waist - 39"
Shoulders - 26" (measured at edges of shoulder pads)
Length - 26"
Bottom hem elastic - 39" up to 44" max stretch
Sleeve Inseam - 17.5"
- PAO, 14 1/2 - 16 1/2, Made in China, RN #
- care instructions, shell 100% cotton, lining 100% nylon, filing 100% polyester, knit 100% acrylic
- cotton, nylon, polyester, acrylic
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!