80s to early 90s Vintage Jewel Tone Short Black Velvet Cocktail Dress Details:
- boned bodice
- straps fit off the shoulder and are held up by two elastic shoulder straps that go under the pink wide back trim
- jewel tones for large bodice bows
- new old stock never worn
- back center slit for movement
- nylon back center zipper topped with hook and eye
- best for a large but please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: very good
- bows have some slight wear to them with a slight amount of discoloration on one green bow shown in images, some bright fabric has scuffs, extremely faint water mark on back pink trim
- seam repair below zipper as zipper had split seam at bottom
Bust - 36"
Waist - 31"
Underarm side bodice seam - 8"
Hips - 40"
Bottom Skirt Sweep - 39"
Length - 30" (top of center back to bottom back hem)
- Nuit Rouge, material, made in the USA, size 14 but fits smaller than modern size 14 so base purchase off of actual measurements
- original price tags and brand label with style number, originally retailed for $90.
- 100% rayon velvet , 100% acetate colored trim
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!