70s Vintage White Embroidered Mexican Halter Hippy Maxi Dress Details:
- boho hippy halter dress design typical of Mexico in 70s
- cotton see through lace under bust waistband cotton lace inserts, hem
- halter bodice with bust and upper back lined in muslin cotton, skirt not lined and slightly see through
- diagonal pin tucks over entire dress
- bright embroidery of flowers, blue and brown birds, flying bugs over entire dress
- center back metal Ideal brand zipper with 4 hook and eyes (3 at back lace, 1 top)
- best for a larger size small (4) or smaller size medium (6) but please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: Very Good
- a few small marks on dress (all faint - 1 near bottom side of skirt, 1 small orange spot on halter tie,
- faint ghost seam on one side that looks like a mistake in manufacturing
- a small handful of areas where pin tuck seams have popped
- extremely faint underarm discoloration quite difficult to see
- cotton muslin sewn back to cotton neck tie where had come undone
- clean, ready to wear
Bust - 34"
Underbust - 28"
Waist - 28"
Side seam to bottom of lace waist - 9.5"
Hips - 44"
Bottom Skirt Sweep - 53"
Length - 53" approximately (top of shoulder roughly to bottom front hem)
Back Length - 47" (center back to bottom hem)
- no labels or markings
- cotton polyester blend
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!