1970s Vintage Taupe White Abstract Maxi XS Tent Dress Details:
- soft knit jersey fabric
- 4 panels to main dress
- square neckline in front and back
- long sleeve
- bohemian natural hues
- fitted waist band with lace trim over it and attached waist ties
- pulls over head as wide tent design
- best for an XS or smaller small but please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: Very Good
- all main seams have been redone as were done with mercerized cotton and had seam rot in some places but now fully secure
- minor spot on arm shown in images, minor fade spot on front shown in images
- tiny pin hole at bottom hem area, light pulling to hem seam
- clean, ready to wear
Bust - 35"
Waist - 42" approximately
Hips - 48"
Shoulders - 14" (important measurement as makes this meant for an XS or a smaller small)
Bicep - 12"
Sleeve - 23"
Length - 57" (top of shoulder roughly to bottom front hem)
Skirt sweep - 120"
- Country and Sport, Lord and Taylor, Matti of Lynn
- care label, material, RN #, size 10 (please base purchase off of actual measurements as much smaller than modern size 10)
- cotton polyester blend
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!