70s Vintage Pink Poppy Flower Cream Victorian Revival Maxi Prairie Dress Details:
- soft and romantic flowing full length outer dress
- lined in cream acetate less sleeves and lace neck and back
- high neck
- flowers are pink mauve poppies
- slightly puffed shoulder with wide bishop sleeve
- fitted waist band with lace trim over it and attached waist ties
- center back nylon Scoville brand zipper with 2 hook and eyes at neckline
- best for a larger size medium but please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: Very Good
- underarm seams were resewn on each side as a small part had popped
- previously had been hemmed but let out but fold lines nearly ironed out
- clean, ready to wear
Bust - 37"
Waist - 30" (cinches in with waist ties)
Hips - 40"
Shoulders - 15"
Shoulder to waist - 15.5"
Length - 58" approximately (top of shoulder roughly to bottom front hem)
- no labels or markings
- cotton polyester blend, acetate lining
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!