70s Vintage Medium Light Beige Knit Sweater Skirt Suit Set Details:
- 2 piece matching set includes sweater top and sweater skirt
- likely a wool acrylic blend
- color is am oatmeal beige color with orange and blue trim
- skirt is made up of 4 panels of sweater material with inner hanging tabs
- elastic waist skirt
- 70s does 30s look
- shown in natural light as well
- shown with a slip not included
- best for a size small or medium but please see all measurements to ensure a good fit
Condition: Very Good
- waist elastic is slightly stretched out as it hangs lower than a natural waist with a 31" measurement but still has elasticity to it
- extremely light pilling to fabric
- clean, ready to wear
Waist - 31” unstretched (has likely stretched out a few inches but can just be worn a couple inches lower)
Hips - 39” unstretched
Length - 26”
Sweep - 50”
Bust - 32” unstretched up to 37" max
Length - 22.5”
Shoulders - 14"
Sleeve - 23.5”
Bottom Hem - 30"
- Fine Quality Sweaters, hand wash warm separately, dry flat
- wool acrylic blend
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered past noon Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!