70s Houndstooth Check Wool Long Coat Details:
- 100% wool main body with full acetate lining
- sleeve straps allow sleeves to be cinched in and throat latch strap
- front button shoulder flaps
- side slit outer pockets, raglan sleeves
- 5 plastic buttons down center front halfway down front
- wide, spread collar
- best for a size XS but please base purchase off of actual measurements to ensure a good fit
Condition: Very good
- one lining underarm seam repair, small spot of underarm lining discoloration
- Clean, ready to wear
Measurements: taken flat and doubled when necessary
Bust - 37" (fitted so actual bust should be 32"-34" max
Waist - 40" (meant to be loose)
Hips - 46" (meant to be loose)
Shoulders - no actual shoulder measurement as raglan sleeve
Length - 44"
Sleeve - 27.5" (edge of cuff to under collar where throat latch strap rests)
Bottom Sweep - 62"
- no brand label, dry clean, union label from 70s through early 90s
- synthetic lining, 100% wool main body
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!