70s Vintage Cream Gray Faux Fur Chunky Knit Sleeve Short Large Coat Details:
- faux fur in a cream with some slight gray fabric
- original belt slips through two openings in coat
- double breasted large hook and eye with belt
- side slit pockets
- huge collar that can be pulled up to protect from cold
- coat is fully lined with cream synthetic satin jacquard fabric with 4 leaf clover pattern
- sleeves are chunky knit wool and fully lined with cream satin
- best for a size medium or large but please base purchase off of actual measurements compared to a similar garment that fits you well
Condition: Very good
- a couple tiny rust spots on lining from previous hooks that have been replaced
- inner sleeve lining has been restitched in where had come unstitched, underarm lining has been restitched in one area
- under collar is spotty white where it may have been initially fully white like a faux leather
- wool sleeves have pilling
- elastic for belt ties is stretched
- fully clean, ready to wear with a soap smell
Measurements: taken flat on outside of garment and doubled when necessary
Bust - 42"
Waist - 42
Hips - 44"
Shoulders - 16.5"
Length - 29"
Sleeve - 23.5"
Shoulder to waist - 14.5" (top of shoulder to where belt ties)
- no brand but tag includes material, care instructions, union label used in 70s through 90s, RN # 56493 which was registered to Herbert K Coats Inc.
- polyester, acrylic and modacrylic, 100% wool knit sleeves
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!