70s Vintage Blue Pink Embroidered Balcony Bust Large Dirndl Dress Details:
- blue and white polka dot main body with pink piping and embroidery
- metal Ries brand center front zipper
- balcony bust
- cotton upper bodice lining, cotton right pocket
- dirndl shirt needed but not included
- best for a smaller size large 30" max waist that is shorter or petite as the skirt is quite short unless that is the desired look
Condition: Very Good
- were multiple small areas of discoloration on skirt near hem a fabric marker was used to cover as had been bleached
- pink piping next to zipper had frayed and was slightly colored with fabric marker to make less noticeable as was white
- one spot on inner bust lining shown in images
- tiny bit of fray to pink embroidering
- overall slight fading to blue cotton fabric
- clean, ready to wear
Bust - 37" - 38" tight
Waist - 30" tight
Shoulder to waist - 15"
Shoulders - 14.5"
Hips - open due to amount of skirt material
Bottom Skirt Sweep - 65"
Length - 35" (top of shoulder to bottom front hem)
- no brand marking
- 100% cotton
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!