Vintage 70s MCM Neal Small Miri Mushroom Table Lamp Details:
- acrylic cream shade with bent chromed steel frame
- Small was considered the "Prince of Plastic" designer
- Small's lamps are housed in the MOMA and Philadelphia Museum of Art
- lamp is fully original
- chrome frame is capped with chrome end and where cord exits has a small plastic cap the cord fits through
- takes two standard A19 size low light light bulbs (light bulbs will not be included in purchase)
- metal light housing stamped NESSEN in metal
- standard 2 flat prong American plug with wheel switch to turn on
- this lamp does work currently but with any vintage electrical item it is advised to please have inspected by a professional electrician prior to use to decide on the condition of the wiring
Condition: Very good
- light scuffs to acrylic shade all over, edge is not fully smooth from manufacturing
- shade has yellowed over the years to a cream I believe
- the acrylic has swirls in it as can be seen when lit
- cord that is under shade has a plastic covering that has yellowed greatly
- a few extremely faint oxidation spots in a couple areas of metal shown on close up base image
- please use images as part of the overall condition description
- Overall this lamp presents beautifully in person but be sure to ask for more images or more details if any questions
Height - 19"
Width - 12.75"
Shade at widest point - 12"
- Import duties, taxes or any other custom charges are not included in item price or shipping charges. Please make sure to check with countries customs office to determine how much additional money will be owed for importing this item prior to purchasing.