60s Vintage Beige XS Jacket Dress Set Details:
- rayon slightly textured beige slub fabric with an acetate lining on both dress and jacket
- dress features waist darts below waist seam, underarm gusset and diagonal bodice seams to add interesting detail below the small neck bow
- center back metal Merlen brand zipper with hook and eye at top and waist
- three large woven ball accent buttons on jacket with hook and eye at bottom hem
- center back kick pleat
- jacket is 3/4 sleeve and dress is short sleeved
- shown in studio lighting and natural light in one image
- best for a size XS but please see both dress and jacket measurements to ensure a good fit
Condition: Very Good
- one tiny discoloration bottom side of skirt pointed to in image
- lining has discoloration and small spot on underside of hem near each other. Looks like red lipstick but not seen when worn
- possibly some fading to jacket in areas i thought when in florescent studio lighting but i couldn't see any when in natural light so it may be that the florescent was making the lining show through the fabric
- has not been cleaned but no odors to note
Bust - 37"
Waist - 31"
Bicep - 13"
Shoulders - 13.5"
Sleeve - 16"
Length - 16.5" (top of shoulder to front bottom hem)
Bust - 34" (bottom of underarm gusset)
Waist - 25" tight
Hips - 37" tight
Sleeve - 8.25" (edge of sleeve to neck opening as no shoulder seams)
Shoulder to waist - 16"
Skirt Sweep- 43"
Length - 39.25"
Hem allowance - 2.5" (keep in mind there is a mark that would need removed on underside of hem)
- Country and Town, Lexington, KY
- vintage size 10(much smaller than modern 10), 100% rayon, union label that puts this solidly into the 60s
- rayon body, acetate lining
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered past noon Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!