60s Vintage White Swirl Mod XS Dress Details:
- white dress with raised swirl pattern
- fully lined with synthetic fabric likely acetate or acrylic
- mandarin collar, bust darts
- original belt buttons with two snaps and fits through belt loops on sides of dress
- would be perfect for a non traditional wedding or graduation
- best for a size XS due to shoulder width and hips but base purchase off of actual measurements to ensure a good fit
- yellowing discoloration at shoulder seams (difference of color not nearly as visible in person)
- the area that is not raised has multiple areas that melted when ironed but not very noticeable unless pointed out (pointed to in images)
- heavy fabric so needs steamed when arrives after shipping
- clean ready to wear
Bust - 35”
Waist - 29” meant to fit loose
Hips - 38”
Length - 38”
Shoulders - 14.5”
Sleeve - 6.75"
Bicep - 12.5" tight
- The Clique, 10 (much smaller than a modern 10)
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control unless . I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Monday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!