Vintage Early 60s Taupe Brown Short Sleeve Shirt Medium Details:
- taupe color
- cotton striped weave fabric
- angled bust darts
- small split bottom front bodice for ease of moment topped with fabric for an interesting detail
- best for size medium as should fit slightly loose
Closure - center back button up missing on side of a snap button at top
Decade: Late 1950s Early 1960s
Brand/label/care: St. Michael, 35/36, 17/514, 1.62 (likely produced January of '62)
Condition: very good
- slight fade overall
- missing one side of a snap button at top back buttons
- a couple of small picks to fabric
- clean, ready to wear
Measurements: (taken flat and doubled when needed)
Bust - 40" (best for 35 or 36" bust as indicated by label)
Waist - 34” (should fit loose)
Bottom Hem - 35"
Shoulder - 14.5"
Bicep - 12"
Sleeve - 5"
Shoulder to bottom hem - 20.5"
Center Back Length - 19.5”