60s Vintage Snow Leopard Faux Fur Vegan Large Coat Details:
- faux snow leopard fur with a wide swing coat design made to draw in with a belt
- original belt slips through two openings in coat and just goes behind the body to leave the back swinging yet pull in the front (belt is not attached)
- double breasted buttons with two front buttons and belt closure
- big front slit pockets
- huge collar that can be pulled up to protect from cold
- sleeve lining features elastic inner cuff to keep cold out
- I believe this is a bracelet length sleeve meant to be worn with gloves or bracelets
- best for a size large or XL but please base purchase off of actual measurements compared to a similar garment that fits you well
Condition: Very good to excellent
- lining has one restitch to it, elastic lining cuff has a 3 inch restitch
- has not been cleaned but has no odors to note
Measurements: taken flat on outside of garment and doubled when necessary
Bust - 51"
Waist - 56" but draws in to 44" roughly
Hips - 64"
Shoulders - 17"
Length - 34"
Sleeve - 22"
Shoulder to waist - 17" (top of shoulder to middle point of where belt ties)
- Morocco, Styled by Sportowne, Fabric by La France, Div. of Riegel Textile Corp, Clean by fur coat method only, Union Label that dates to 60s
- all synthetic material
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!