60s Vintage Pink White Striped Seersucker Sleeveless Shirtwaist Small Medium Dress Details:
- pink and white seersucker cotton fabric with original belt
- shirtwaist design
- sleeveless with front waist darts and back pleat for ease of movement
- buttons up front partially
- classic early 60s design
- belt fits 26" up to 29" very tight
- best for a size small up to a smaller medium but base purchase off of actual measurements to ensure a good fit
Condition: Very Good
- one small spot on back skirt that has not been spot treated
- slight underarm discoloration- shown in studio lighting and natural light
- clean ready to wear
Bust - 38” meant to blouse somewhat
Waist - 29” very tight so best would be round 27"
Hips - open due to amount of skirt fabric
Length - 40”
Shoulders to waist - 16.5” (again, slightly longer as meant to blouse)
- no brand or label remains
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control unless . I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Monday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!