Late 50s Early 60s Vintage Blue Purple Green Plaid Short Sleeve Full Skirt Cotton Midi Dress Details:
- vertical check cool colors
- multiple shades of green, multiple shades of blue, multiple shades of purple
- underarm sleeve gussets
- double bust darts
- tons of skirt pleating
- vinyl hunter green belt with silver buckle included but not original but a perfect match though
- cotton/poly blend
- center back metal zipper topped with hook and eye
- this one is late 50s early 60s
- short sleeve
- best for XS to small depending on if you want waist fully tight or not but bust is only 34" max
Condition: very good
- only issue is small areas of light discoloration from deodorant. This dress was dry cleaned by the owner instead of washing so when I cleaned it multiple times, much of the deodorant came out but not all. Mostly visible on the inner bodice but can lightly see on the outer underarms and a couple very faint spots on the bodice.
- dress has been hemmed
- every little fuzz was sticking to this even after I took a lint brush to it.
- clean, ready to wear
Measurements: taken flat and doubled when needed
Bust - 36" (meant to be 2" smaller to slightly blouse for movement)
Waist - 28" (waist should be slightly smaller to ensure fit)
Hips - 40"
Shoulder - 15"
Shoulder - waist - 15.5"
Length - 41.5"
Skirt sweep - 63"
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.