Late 60s Early 70s Rainbow Long Sleeve Geometric XS Mini Tent Dress Details:
- mini tent dress that pulls over head with no closure
- soft fold over cowl neckline
- knit synthetic fabric (likely acrylic)
- pattern has vertical lines of color with squares and rectangle blocks alternating with black knit
- dress was made by a home seamstress based on the inner lace hemline of skirt and sleeves
- best for a size XS or possibly small but base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: very good
- extremely tiny bit of piling
- clean ready to wear
Bust - 36”
Waist - 39” meant to fit fully loose to swing away from body
Hips - 44”
Length - 31”
Shoulders - 14.5”
Sleeve - 23"
Bicep - 12"
- no brand as was handmade
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control unless . I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Monday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!