60s Vintage Pale Green Sheer Sleeveless Small Babydoll Details:
- A line babydoll design in flowing nylon tricot that is super soft
- two small bust darts to slightly draw in upper bodice but gown is meant to be flowing
- two layers of nylon with inner layer being slightly sheer and outer layer being fully sheer
- sleeveless upper lace bodice detail with two floral appliqués
- lace bottom trim
- best for a size XS or small but please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: Very Good
- one mend to outer nylon tricot sheer layer at front of gown near bottom pointed to in individual image
- a handful or two small picks to outer nylon fabric with a couple pointed out in dual image
- heavy floral fabric softener smell that would likely lessen with a quick hand wash otherwise clean, ready to wear
Bust - 36" (meant to fit loose so best for a 32" or 34" bust)
Waist - 43" meat to be flowing
Hips - 45"
Sweep - 48"
Shoulder to waist - not applicable due to a line design
Length - 37"
arm opening - 19"
- Vanity Fair, Made in the U.S.A, Tricot all Nylon, Exclusive of Decoration if any, Size Small
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Layaway unavailable in first 30 days an item is listed. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!