60s Vintage Turquoise Blue Boucle Wool Gray Fur Midi Coat Details:
- midi length wool boucle turquoise blue coat
- double buttons
- bracelet length sleeve
- purple synthetic satin lining
- faux pocket flaps with side slit pockets under them
- wool is lined and then an inner satin lining
- inner neckline snap button and 4 side buttons (4 faux buttons for double breasted look)
- best for a size small but please base purchase off of actual measurements to ensure a good fit
- one top button mismatched
- three spots of discoloration all shown in images (one on one side sleeve, one front bodice, last on other side sleeve)
- has not been cleaned but no odors to note
Measurements: taken flat and doubled when necessary
Bust - 40" (bust should be 6" smaller than this measurement for ample room with winter clothing)
Waist - 39"
Hips - 42"
Shoulders - 15"
Shoulder to Waist - 15.5"
Length - 40"
Sleeve - 24" (bottom cuff to where collar attaches at underside)
- No tags
- silver mink collar, wool outer, synthetic satin lining
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!