Late 60s Early 70s Vintage Multicolored Floral Pattern Mohair Fox Fur Medium Wrap Coat Details:
- textured thick mohair weave in pattern of flowers with purple, red, green, white and black fibers
- original belt slips through two openings in coat and just goes behind the body to leave the back swinging yet pull in the front (belt is not attached)
- double breasted wrap coat ties closed with original belt
- two front side slit pockets
- huge gray fox collar sewn on oversized matching mohair collar
- coat is fully lined in satin with a full layer of wool lining and the outer fabric backed by another fabric
- best for a size medium but please base purchase off of actual measurements compared to a similar garment that fits you well
- no issues to note
- has not been cleaned but has no odors to note
Measurements: taken flat on outside of garment and doubled when necessary
Due to wrap measurements taken with front vertical plackets overlapping each other edge to edge
Bust - 42"
Waist - 34" but cinches in smaller (edge to edge of belt openings)
Hips - 43"
Shoulders - raglan sleeve so no direct measurement but 15" would be a safe bet
Length - 40"
Sleeve - 25"
Shoulder to waist - 14.5" (top of shoulder to middle point of where belt ties)
- Berroco's Nandina, An Exclusive Fabric, loomed by Stanley, Dry Clean Only, Union Label that dates to 60s
- mohair and wool outer, fox fur collar, synthetic satin lining, wool inner lining
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!