Mid 60s into mid 70s Vintage Green Nylon Size 6-7 Slippers Details:
- slip on nylon green slippers (color is softer than images but fuller bodied than images with slippers on matching gowns)
- sheer nylon tricot floral appliqués on toes
- peep toes
- thin foam bottom (no support in these as they are just for looking cute and lounging in)
- matches various shades of green peignoir sets in shop
- please base purchase off of actual measurements compared to a similar pair of slippers or shoes
Condition: Very Good
- glue on edges of bottom foam sole has yellowed, a couple spots of discoloration on outer fabric trim right slipper and where top meets foot bed all shown in images, bottom sole has scuffs
- heavy floral fabric softener smell otherwise clean, ready to wear
Length - 10" (tip of toe to tip of heel)
Width at widest point of ball of foot - 3.5"
- Vanity Fair
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Layaway unavailable in first 30 days an item is listed. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!