Vintage Late 50s Early 60s Golf Theme 19th Hole Drink Sleeveless Button Up Shirt XS Small Details:
- button up white sleeveless shirt
- golf theme novelty print with embroidered golf clubs set, woman golfing, flag with 19th hole marked and a martini glass filled
- small Peter Pan collar
- back shoulder darts
- best for size XS or small as should fit bloused loosely
Closure - center front button up
Decade: Late 1950s Early 1960s
Material: cotton/poly blend
Brand/label/care: Beecroft Ltd.
Condition: very good
- slight ghost seams as both back bodice vertical darts let out decades ago by original owner
- one small spot of discoloration on back bodice
- extremely light underarm yellowing
- clean, ready to wear
Measurements: (taken flat and doubled when needed)
Bust - 38" (best for 32" or 34' bust)
Waist - 38” (should fit quite loose)
Shoulder - 14.5"
Shoulder to bottom hem - 22"
Center Back Length - 22”