Vintage Late 60s Early 70s MCM Domed White Acrylic Chrome Lucite Table Floor Lamp Details:
- acrylic white shade
- built on clear lucite tabletop to place lamp next to sitting chair
- chrome main body
- lamp is fully original to the best of my knowledge
- chrome metal over cast heavy metal to hold upright in place at base
- takes two standard A19 size low light light bulbs (light bulbs will not be included in purchase)
- metal light housing stamped NESSEN Studio N.Y. in metal
- standard 2 flat prong American plug
- chair and glass in image sold separately used to show scale of lamp
- this lamp does work currently but with any vintage electrical item it is advised to please have inspected by a professional electrician prior to use to decide on the condition of the wiring
Decade: late 60s into early 1970s
Condition: Very good
- light scuffs to acrylic shade all over,
- clear lucite table top has light scuffs all over from use and one tiny chip to edge pointed to in image
- chrome has light discoloration on main poles seen in images
- chrome base has spots of oxidation in chrome with texture shown in image
- pole of lamp between shade, table and base seems slightly at angle and could be adjusted possibly (for image with chair i added one felt slide pad to bottom of lamp to angle correctly)
- please use images as part of the overall condition description
- cord has some light adhesive where previously had been gathered with tape likely
- Overall this lamp presents beautifully in person but be sure to ask for more images or more details if any questions
Height - 50"
Table top width - 14"
Shade at widest point - 15 5/8"
- Import duties, taxes or any other custom charges are not included in item price or shipping charges. Please make sure to check with countries customs office to determine how much additional money will be owed for importing this item prior to purchasing.