Vintage 60s MCM Rope Arm Chair Details:
- wood and rope Danish Modern sleek design
- chair back swivels back so you can lean back while putting your feet up on an ottoman
- rope is sturdy and original
- danish modern design based off of similar designer chairs
- tapered legs
- these have been smoked around in past so if you are sensitive to odors, these are not the right ones for you
- similar chairs have been attributed to being made in Yugoslavia but these are not marked
- local pickup in Ironton, Ohio, 45638
Condition: Very good
- gauges to wood on back where back rest hits the metal peg rests
- as previously mentioned, these have been smoked around by the original owner. I am sensitive to smoke but am fine around them as it isn't overpowering but still somewhat detectable.
- patina is uneven is a few spots ( specifically the side rail as shown in image)
- all screws have been tightened
- a few of the screws have been tightened over the years and have a small circular area of wear on wood behind screw where they have shifted and been tightened
- small areas of wear to legs
- some small areas of discoloration to various spots on each chairs rope material
- slides that had been added by owner missing on one chair, other chair has 1 missing so these will have to be removed or replaced
- Overall these present beautifully in person but be sure to ask for more images or more details if any questions
Measurements: Each Chair
Height - 28"
Width - 26.5"
Depth - 28" approximately
Seat width where it meets the chair back - 21"
Seat depth - 19"
Chair back height - 18" (taken from seat bottom to top of back rest)
Seat height - 14.75" (taken from floor to top of seat bottom at front of chair)
Shipping: Shipping is not included. They can be picked up in Ironton, Ohio, 45638. I can work with any shipping company you choose. I recommend UShip or Plycon for a shipping quote.