60s Vintage Charcoal Gray Herringbone Wool 40R Overcoat Details:
- wool woven in classic herringbone pattern in black and gray that creates a charcoal gray look
- hidden front button placket for clean lines
- front flap deep pockets
- notched lapel
- partial lining in a synthetic satin
- inner upper chest pocket and lower large inner glove pocket
- faux partial cuff button detail
- chest measures 46" with upper button closed at underarm seam to seam so would best fit a 40 but please base purchase off of actual measurements compared to a similar garment that fits you well
Condition: Very Good
- this coat has not been cleaned but no odors or stains to note
- one old darn at top shoulder pointed to in image
- presents beautifully in person
Chest - 46"
Shoulders - 17.5"
Length - 41"
Sleeve - 25.5"
Waist - 46"
Bicep - 17"
- College Hall, Dawahare Department Stores
- Amalgamated Union label that places this in the mid 60s through mid 70s
- three front hidden placket buttons
- wool, lining is synthetic satin