Mid 60s to early 70s Vintage Orange White Geometric Pants Suit Details:
- 2 piece matching set includes shirt and pants
- diagonal rectangle pattern with top main portion white and reverse fabric pattern for pants
- pants have elastic waist and are a short inseam
- shirt has 5 buttons and dagger collar with angled bust darts
- best for a size XL but please see all measurements to ensure a good fit
Condition: Very Good
- minor pilling to poly, a few pulls to fabric on shirt
- 2 bottom jacket buttons are scuffed which took some color off
- clean, ready to wear
Waist - 32” unstretched up to 36” max
Hips - 40” unstretched up to 42" max
Inseam - 26”
Front Rise - 14”
Back Rise - 16”
Hem allowance - 1"
Bust - 41”
Waist - 39”
Length - 27”
Shoulders - 15”
Sleeve - 20”
- Classic Lady by Constantine
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered past noon Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!