Mid 60s - early 70s Vintage Midi Brown Leather Stacked Heel Size 7 Boot Details:
- genuine soft supple leather hits a couple inches above ankle
- color is a deep rich hue of chestnut
- stacked leather heel with rubber heel cap
- side YKK brand nylon zipper
- double stitched front seams along with stached ruched leather at front ankle bend for leather durability
- fully lined in synthetic mesh
- these boots were well cared for and polished, moisturized regularly by original owner
- inner numbers have worn but 470 translates to a size 7D when these were made but please base purchase off of actual measurements compared to a similar pair of shoes
Condition: Very Good
- bottom heel cap has worn
- inner lining has tear in one boot shown in image
- minor scuffs and one area where there is a dye drip on side looks original from manufacturing
- one small crack on right boot inner front side but looks secure and still supple
- creasing wear to leather
- brand has worn off of inner sole but at an angle can see ghost logo where it says these were made in Spain
Inner footbed - 10" tip of inner toe to back bottom of footbed
Widest part of ball of sole - 3 3/8"
Heel height - 1.75"
Boot height - 7.25" (9.5" top of boot back to bottom heel)
Top Circumference - 10"
- Leather outer, manmade sole, synthetic lining