50s Vintage Black Wool Fleck Jumper XS - Small Dress Details:
- black wool flecked with heavy red wool fibers accompanied by thinner pink, blue, yellow fibers
- scoop neckline with form fitted bodice and empire under bust
- side metal Lee brand zipper
- would look amazing with a fitted peter pan collar shirt and crinoline
- may be from late 40s as well and would have been marketed to a young lady
- best for a size XS or possibly small due to dress having to slip over head with zipper only opening on side but please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: Very Good
- 10 patches to fabric done with fabric from dress allowance from inner zipper area
- all patches blend so well it is difficult to see them unless you flip the dress inside out
- one darn, a few seams reinforced
- has been put through a steam cycle, no odors to note
Bust - 34"
Underbust - 26"
Waist - 27"
Hips - open
Shoulder to underbust - 11.75"
Dress sweep - 107"
Shoulder to waist - 14.5"
Length - 43"
- Vicky Vaughn Junior
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Layaway unavailable in first 30 days an item is listed. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!