60s Black Leather Rare Print Faux Pony Fur Mod Midi Large Lilli Ann London Coat Details:
- combo of genuine leather and faux fur fabric in a mod London design
- original leather belt adjusts from 32" to 35" widest point
- side seam slit pockets on each side
- leather trim runs vertical down entire front, from waist up to underarm and continues down the entire underarm topped with a leather cuff. Back leather box pleat for movement entire back skirt of coat
- print is a faux pony print in white, black and brown
- large wide collar with leather underside
- 3 furrier hook and circle closure along with waist belt
- lining features an inner double satin tie to loop through loop and draw coat in
- best for a large but please base purchase off of actual measurements to ensure a good fit as coats are meant to have a couple inches of room for movement
Condition: Very Good
- coat has been smoked around. Smell isn't overwhelming but is there so if you are sensitive to smoke at all, this is not the coat for you. I have not attempted to clean this but did a quick spritz of rubbing alcohol and lavender essential oil
- inner seams were sewn with a thin line of poly foam which has deteriorated. The majority seems to have been at the bottom hem. I removed lining hem all the way across and removed most of this poly foam, vacuumed it, then rehemmed. Likely some slight deterioration still in seams i couldn't get to. See image of lining prior to me rehemming
- leather is in great condition
- label was sewn on a bit sloppy compared to earlier Lilli coats but this one was made in England
- wearable as is but I would attempt to have it cleaned somewhere just because of the smoke smell
Measurements: taken flat and doubled when necessary
Bust - 43"
Waist - 38"
Hips - 52"
Shoulders - raglan cut sleeve so no direct measurement
Length - 35"
Sweep - 58"
Sleeve - 28" edge of cuff to seam under collar
- Lilli Ann London, made in London, Made in England
- synthetic lining, faux fur, 100% genuine leather
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Layaway unavailable in first 30 days of a listing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!