Late 60s Early 70s Vintage Black Fringe Long Sleeve Cocktail Medium Dress Details:
- deep V cross bodice
- 11" side slit on skirt bottom
- black fringe around entire skirt
- center back nylon Talon brand zipper topped with hook and eye, one hook and eye at back waist
- polyester dress with rayon fringe
- gathered waist band accent
- best for a size 6 or smaller medium but please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: Very Good
- a handful of missing fringe, some uneven
- extremely faint underarm deodorant residue
- presents incredibly beautiful in person
Bust - 36"
Waist - 28"
Hips - 39"
Shoulders - 15"
Shoulder to waist - 15.5"
Sleeve - 24
Side Slit Length - 11"
Length - 42" (bodice top to bottom front hem) - keep in mind this is meant to be held out with a large hoop crinoline so it is a longer dress)
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Layaway unavailable in first 30 days an item is listed. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!