60s Vintage Black Check 60s Suit Size 38 Jacket Details:
- angled upper chest patch pocket
- front flap pockets
- wool check fabric with black base weave with inner light gray or white fiber
- narrow notched lapel, single breasted with 2 buttons
- partially lined with shoulder padding
- single breasted with center back vent
- chest measures 41" so best for a 38" chest approximately but please see all measurements for deciding on fit
Condition: Very Good
- small discoloration spot on inner collar edge
- this coat has not been cleaned but no odors to note
- presents great in person
Chest - 41"
Shoulders - 17"
Length - 30"
Sleeve - 25.5"
Waist - 39"
Bicep - 16"
- Towncraft Penneys, inner amalgamated workers union label from the 60s after '62
- wool jacket with synthetic lining