50s Vintage Blue White Full Skirted Shirtwaist XXS Dress Details:
- turquoise blue and white cotton fabric trimmed with rickrack
- shirtwaist design with one skirt pocket
- dolman bodice design with underarm gusset
- faux buttons
- back center metal Conmatic brand zipper topped with hook and loop
- cotton material has a nubby loop vertical design
- shown with crinoline not included
- best for a size XXS with a tight 23" waist but base purchase off of actual measurements to ensure a good fit
Condition: Very Good to Excellent
- only issue to note is fraying to label
- thread loop above zipper was replaced along with faux buttons but vintage period appropriate buttons were used
- clean ready to wear
Bust - 34” meant to blouse somewhat
Waist - 23” tight
Hips - open due to amount of skirt fabric
Length - 41”
Shoulders to waist - 15”
Sleeve - 2"
Bicep - 11" tight
Skirt Sweep - 120" approximately
Skirt hem allowance - 2"
- Youth Guild of New York, Size 9 (vintage junior size much smaller than modern size 9)
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control unless . I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Monday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!