50s XS Tan Camel Hair Long Sleeve Vintage Coat Details:
- classic late 1950s pure camel hair box coat
- 3 large front plastic buttons (1 under collar button)
- two large front flap hip pockets
- tailored shoulders
- pick stitching on the collar, cuffs and front vertical seam edges full length of coat
- this one does have an area where camel hair felted into a larger moth hole on back so please see images
- back kick pleat that has a button and loop that can hold the pleat shut for warmth
- best for a size XS but please base purchase off of actual measurements compared to a similar coat
- one moth threadbare area on back side was filled with section of extra camel hair fabric felted into it so please see picture
- a couple moth threadbare areas at bottom hem area (see images)
- sleeve cuffs have wear to them (see images)
- moth grazes on inner collar and some wear to camel hair but not visible unless looking into coat (see images)
- has not been cleaned but no odors or stains to note
Measurements: taken flat and doubled when necessary on outside of coat
Bust - 40"
Waist - 40"
Bottom Hem Sweep - 44"
Shoulders - 15.75"
Shoulder to waist - 15.5"
Length - 40.5"
Sleeve - 21.5"
Brand/Tag: Peck & Peck, Fifth Avenue New York, Pure Camel Hair
- 100% camel hair, synthetic satin lining likely acetate or acrylic)
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!