50s Vintage Green White Edelweiss Hearts Alpine Pattern Full Skirted Shirtwaist XS Dress Details:
- green, black, white, pink in the traditional tracht ribbon pattern
- pattern includes hearts, edelweiss, smaller flowers, leaf vine
- dolman bodice design with a 3/4 length sleeve
- front faux placket on upper bodice with blue rickrack and bow trim
- back center white glass buttons for bodice (would definitely be tough to get fastened without assistance) along with one snap button along back skirt opening
- 100% cotton
- shown with crinoline not included
- best for a size XS with a tight 25" waist but base purchase off of actual measurements to ensure a good fit
Condition: Very Good
- fading overall to fabric
- some minor fraying to button holes
- clean ready to wear
Bust - 34” meant to blouse somewhat
Waist - 25” tight
Hips - open due to amount of skirt fabric
Length - 41”
Shoulders to waist - 16”
Sleeve - 19" (neck opening to edge of sleeve
Bicep - 14"
Neck opening - 13"
Skirt Sweep - 100" approximately
Skirt hem allowance - 4"
- no label so could be made by a home seamstress
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control unless . I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Monday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!