50s Vintage Gray Wool XS Skirt Suit Details:
- a lovely heather gray wool cloth and lined with a cold rayon lining
- flipped cuffs
- 5 front plastic buttons
- original side metal Waldes brand zipper on skirt topped with button
- jacket is fully lined, skirt is not
- wasp waist on jacket with front genuine flap over hip pockets
- best for a size XS but please see both skirt and jacket measurements to ensure a good fit
Condition: Very Good
- lining is discolored with fading and underarm discoloration
- wearing to inner neck collar pointed to in images
- has not been cleaned but no odors
Bust - 36" (meant for a smaller bust than this measurement )
Waist - 27"
Shoulder to waist - 15"
Shoulders - 14.5"
Sleeve - 22.5"
Length - 27" (top of shoulder to front bottom hem)
Waist - 25" tight
Hips - 36" tight
Skirt Sweep- 43"
Length - 26.5"
Hem allowance - 3.5"
- Tailored by Bardley for Country and Town
- sold at Lota Kelly Sportswear Shaker Heights
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered past noon Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!