50s XS Brown Suede Double Breasted Removable Lining Vintage Coat Details:
- brown super soft suede with brown leather collar
- double breasted with gold dome buttons
- 2 front pockets and faux ticket pocket
- center back pleat for ease of movement
- faux alpalca pile lining in shape of vest that zips in and out to make for a snuggly cold weather coat
- a sportier, everyday more casual style coat from mid part of 50s into possibly early 60s
- due to lining being removable works as a 3 season coat but not for super cold weather
- original sponge to brush suede down found in pocket with an outdated address to send coat for cleaning :)
- best for a size XS as bust should be 6" smaller than actual measurements to accommodate modate for full clothing under but please base purchase off of actual measurements compared to a similar coat
Condition: Very Good
- a dime size darkened spot on front upper bodice seen in images (not as noticeable in person - looks like suede going other direction but i think it was where the button was folded over on it for so long as matches size)
- a few small spots shown in images
- buttons have light verdigris where they attach
- has not been cleaned but only light dusty smell (I would wear as is)
Measurements: taken flat and doubled when necessary on outside of coat
Bust - 38" (tight)
Waist - 38"
Bottom Hem - 38"
Shoulders - 15.75"
Bicep - 12.5"
Length - 26"
Sleeve - 23"
Brand/Tag: Peck and Peck, Fifth Ave. New York
- genuine leather suede, synthetic fleece lining, metal buttons
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!