50s Blue Red White Check XS City Slicker Jacket Details:
- mid to late 50s lightweight jacket may have been used as rain coat originally
- a blue, red, white check pattern with 3 large front buttons and small under collar button for bad weather
- two front main pockets and one ticket pocket above main pocket on right of jacket
- fully lined
- best for a size XS but please base purchase off of actual measurements to ensure a good fit
Condition: Very good
- collar has yellowing at neckline, one stain on sleeve shown in image but i spot treated with just water after image and it took a good bit of it out
- lining has faded in various areas
- has not been cleaned but no odors to note
Measurements: taken flat and doubled when necessary
Bust - 39"
Waist - 40"
Hips - 42"
Shoulders - 14.25"
Length - 41.5"
Sleeve - 21" (edge of shoulder seam to bottom cuff)
- Peck and Peck, 5th Avenue, New York, City Slicker
- cotton or rayon and acetate lining
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!