50s Vintage Warm Cream Small Mohair Wool Cardigan Sweater Details:
- a warm buttery cream color with a diamond shaped knit pattern
- raglan sleeve
- 7 center front plastic buttons
- crew neck and bracelet length sleeve
- not meant to be tight
- great knit to layer during cold months
- best for size small but please base purchase off of actual measurements
- no issues to note
- clean, ready to wear
Bust - 36"
Waist - 34" (meant to be fully loose)
Length - 21.5" (top of shoulder to bottom front hem)
Shoulders - 15"
Sleeve - 20"
Bottom knit band - 32"
- Authentic Jumblar Hand Shaped by Premier, 75% Mohair, 25% Wool, ILGWU union label used until '62 so cardigan is likely late 50s into very early 60s