50s Vintage Burnt Orange Double Knit Wool XS Skirt Suit Details:
- shirt and matching skirt set with original tie belt
- 3/4 sleeve with split front bodice
- color is a darker burnt orange
- side metal and back center crown brand zipper on shirt and skirt topped with button
- skirt is partially lined
- many darns to this set so please see all images or ask for additional photos
- shown with cow hide 50s cinch belt available separate for purchase
- best for a smaller size XS but please see both skirt and jacket measurements to ensure a good fit
- many woven darns and two small patches to fabric as can be seen in detailed images (most blend well but they are visible) cluster at back left of bodice zipper, sleeve near shoulder, near elbow, front neckline, front bodice, 2 darns on skirt completed after images as were small and missed
- lining has small tear at waist dart
- clean, ready to wear, has soap smell
Bust - 34"
Waist - 28" (blouses with matching belt)
Shoulder to waist - 14.5"
Shoulders - 14.25"
Sleeve - 18"
Length - 20.5" (top of shoulder to front bottom hem)
Waist - 23" unstretched up to 25" max
Hips - 35" unstretched - 36" tight
Skirt Sweep- 37" (generous back skirt kick pleat for movement)
Length - 22.75"
- Barbara Field
- double knit wool jersey
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered past noon Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!