50s Vintage Red White Strapless Full Skirt Medium Long Formal Dress Details:
- boned strapless bodice of cotton red velvet with bust ruching
- dress hits natural waist and then flares out to a full wide skirt made of synthetic taffeta underskirt topped with 2 layers of white tulle
- center back metal Swift brand zipper topped with hook and eye
- white cotton floral lace trim on bodice and hip
- no label so could have been made by a home seamstress but also could have labels removed
- dress will have to be steamed or ironed when arrives after shipping
- best for a size medium but please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: Very Good
- two mends to tulle where holes were on lower skirt that does get lost in white
- lace trim was fully removed, cleaned to whiten and added back
- has been quickly soaked when lace was removed but extremely brief due to unstable red dye but clean, ready to wear
- a tiny flat spot on back cotton velvet
- possibly a couple small holes in tulle but when i tried to find it again I couldn't find it.
- crinoline added to photograph but not included
Bust - 36"
Waist - 29"
Hips - open due to large skirt sweep
Dress sweep - 105"
Side bodice bust seam to waist - 8"
Length - 49.5" (side seam bodice top to bottom hem)
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Layaway unavailable in first 30 days an item is listed. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!