50s Vintage Red Velvet Quilted Full Skirt Small Holiday Party Dress Details:
- red cotton velvet with a box pleat skirt and quilted metal stud accents
- cap sleeve bodice with wide V neckline and scoop back
- rope velvet original belt
- side metal Talon brand zipper
- bust and waist darts
- bodice shoulder seam sits at corner of shoulder and down arm
- crinoline used to photograph but not included in purchase
- best for a size 4 small but please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: Very Good
- metal studs have been painted silver as original finish had nearly all come off
- one seam repair to 1/4 edge of underarm seam
- multiple areas of quilting seam popped as shown in images
- super light seam stress at waist darts
- a couple small seam pops on belt shown in images
- a few small flattened velvet spots with two being at top near back neck
- clean, ready to wear
Bust - 36" (actual bust should be no bigger than 34" due to cap sleeve and bodice structure)
Waist - 26"
Back top center seam to waist - 14"
Shoulders - 14.5" (open neckline measurement between fabric seams)
Hips - open
Bottom Skirt Sweep - 84"
Length - 41" (top of shoulder edge to bottom front hem)
Bicep - 10"
Side bodice seam - 7.5"
- cotton or rayon velvet but I believe it is cotton
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!