50s Vintage Red Plaid Wiggle Small Dress Details:
- red black, brown main plaid with gray black woven in
- side bodice closure with exaggerated large functioning buttons and snap closure
- sheath wiggle with vertical waist darts, angled bust darts
- meant for a tall thin woman as the brand was geared towards taller women
- underarm gussets for a tailored look with sleeve coming below the elbow
- skirt partially lined directly below waist in front and back
- black patent cinch belt
- side metal Murlen zipper
- best for a taller smaller size small but please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: Very Good
- one underarm gusset has corner reinforced as fabric weave had stretched
- back kick pleat resewn 2" and one small darn where fibers had pulled from same spot all shown in images
- faint deodorant marks on inner dress that didn't come out with cleaning as dress had previously always been dry cleaned but no odors present
- plastic patent belt buckle has two corners where metal shows through and edges don't meet
- clean, ready to wear
Bust - 36"
Waist - 26" tight
Shoulder to waist - 16.5"
Shoulders - 15"
Hips - 37" tight
Bottom Skirt Sweep - 36"
Length - 45.5" (top of shoulder to bottom front hem)
Bicep - 11"
Sleeve - 18"
Hem allowance - 2.5"
- Natlynn Talls New York, Lot Size 12
- cotton or rayon I believe
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!